There are several apps available for android phones that are designed to help users stop their smoking habits and develop an overall healthier lifestyle.
Smoking cessation techniques such as apps can be an effective tool that help relax users, reinforce motivation, and guide them through the rewarding process of quitting.
Given the affordability and the ease of use, smokers will find these apps helpful.
Popular Apps to Help You Quit Smoking
Apps featuring hypnosis:
- Stop Smoking—Quit Smoking and Feel Relaxed With No Weight Gain (Self Hypnosis, Guided Meditation, Subliminal, Binaural Beats, NLP): This app uses therapeutic, hypnotic audio to help reprogram smokers’ urges, concentration, and motivation during their transition from smoker to nonsmoker.
- Stop Smoking Hypnosis: Through hypnosis sessions, smokers’ will lose the desire to smoke while remaining positive about the transition.
- Easy Stop Smoking: Along with relaxing hypnosis techniques designed to help with the quitting process, this app provides users with background videos on how hypnosis works.
- Quit Smoking Audio Alpha Wave Affirmations: Recondition your habits with the hypnosis offered with this app, followed by a series of positive affirmations.
Apps using graphic images to reinforce quitting:
- Craving Buster: Using graphic images as a reminder of the consequences of smoking, this app also gives tips on creating a healthier lifestyle.
- Quit Smoking Now: Using a four step process with graphic images, this app helps smokers get control of their smoking habit.
Track your quitting progress:
- Cigarette Counter: This app gives smokers a statistical overview of their habit: how often they smoke, how much they spend on cigarettes, and how long it’s been since their last cigarette.
- I Can Quit Smoking: Not only can users track their progress with this app, they can receive encouraging messages, or send messages to others who are in the quitting process.
Other smoke-free apps:
- You Can Quit Smoking: A 12 chapter e-book written by a former smoker shows users of this app that it is possible to become smoke-free.
- Acupressure: Treat Yourself: Learn your body’s self-healing capabilities with this app, including techniques to relieve anxiety associated with quitting smoking.
- Kicking the Habit: A Smoker’s Guide: This app offers a step-by-step guide on quitting smoking in thirty days and tips for coping along the way.
For help quitting smoking, please click > Apps for Android: Stop Smoking