The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Launches CancerNo9.com
The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids has launched a new anti-Camel No. 9 web site.
Smokers can network through facebook and Myspace and share their stories and provide support for one another.
You can learn how to effectively communicate with the government to get them to reduce the appeal of cigarettes along with other important support and information.
Some other Features:
- A petition asking editors of women’s magazines to stop running ALL cigarette ads.
- Fact sheets about women, smoking and health.
- Media coverage of Camel No. 9.
- Image gallery of Camel No. 9 magazine ads, postcard promotions and novelty items.
- Message board to share ideas.
- Resources pages.
anti-smoking activists, anti-smoking campaign, anti-smoking campaigns for minors, anti-smoking organizations, camel no 9, campaign for tobacco-free kids, teen smokers, teenage smokers
What do you think? Please enter your comments below.