Cassius Cheong’s Positively Quit! Manual
It’s estimated that about 45.3 million adults in the United States smoke.
Are you one of them?
Do you love someone who smokes?
Amongst all these smokers reports say that about half of them try to quit every year. Only 5% experience success; the other 95% fail.
Why? Most Everyone Knows the Dangers of Smoking
With the wealth of information on health and lifestyle diseases we all know the dangers of cigarette smoking and its implications on health.
Why then do so many people smoke? And more importantly why, despite their most heroic efforts, do almost all of them fail to quit.
With all the methods to help smokers become non-smokers available on the market today why do they fail?
In Cassius Cheong’s book Positively Quit! Manual he explains what years of research into cigarettes and smoking as well as his own experience with quitting smoking have taught him.
Cheong’s First Hand Experience Lays the Groundwork for Quitting
After twenty years of a pack a day smoking Cheong first attempted to quit in 1994 after the birth of his son. Using many of the common quitting smoking methods around today he failed time and time again.
Eventually he began to dive diligently into researching cigarettes, smoking, and quitting smoking. After ten years of intensive research Cheong was able to apply what he learned and successfully quit smoking – for good!
In Positively Quit! Manual Cheong teaches you in 59 easy to read pages what he learned and what worked for him and his numerous clients.
Are You a Stop Smoking Myth Believer Too?
Most cigarette smokers believe many of the myths associated with smoking.
One of the most influential in failing to quit smoking is that nicotine is harder to quit than heroine or cocaine. With this myth firmly planted as fact in the mind of a smoker who wants to quit, he’s practically failed before he’s begun.
This manual approaches quitting smoking from a unique, alternative perspective. Putting to rest false myths about smoking, learning about why you started smoking and what keeps you smoking, and looking at smoking and quitting from an entirely new view are paramount to the success of this program.
A Unique Approach Brings Stop Smoking Success
Cheong calls his manual “The Thinking Person’s Guide to Quitting Smoking.” He tells the readers that if you can open your mind, are an independent thinker, have a rational more than emotional mind, and really want to quit then you can.
Following his easy to read and understand manual will dispel the myths that keep you a smoker and help you unlock the tools within you to finally quit smoking for life!
With questions that get you thinking and checklists to help you discover the core issues of smoking you’ll finally understand more about smoking and you.
Once you know a bit more you’ll be ready to face your smoking addiction head on and win!
If you’ve tried Nicotine Replacement Therapy, cold turkey quitting, weaning off tobacco products, and other commonplace quitting approaches with no luck Cassius Cheong’s Positively Quit! Manual may just be the book you need to beat cigarettes once and for all.
Armed with facts about smoking and fierce determination you too can join the rest of the non-smokers enjoying life without cigarettes.
It is also important to mention that the Positively Quit Manual has received 13 five star 6 four star reviews. You can read what others have to say by visiting the link below.
To learn more, check out > Cassius Cheong’s Positively Quit! Manual
“The Thinking Person’s Guide to Quitting Smoking.”
cassius cheong’s positively quit! manual, dangers of smoking, Quit Smoking Stories, quitting smoking, stop smoking aid, stop smoking myths, stop smoking research, stop smoking support, tobacco addiction
What do you think? Please enter your comments below.